You want a sustainable future for your business and your community.
We want that too.
Our team is a passionate mix of volunteers, interns, and staff with a huge range of expertise. We are incredibly grateful to have such an enthusiastic and talented group working towards our collective mission.
One thing we all have in common: we are committed to working towards a future where environmental, economic, and human well-being are synonymous. Here’s a bit more about the people who make our work possible.
Green Economy London Advisory Committee
- Sarah Beyea – Committee Chair, Pillar Nonprofit
- Michael Fabro – City of London
- Jerry Lacina – Utility/Energy Specialist
- Jolene Mclaughlin – EllisDon
- Jamie Skimming – City of London
- Jay Stanford – City of London